General Terms and Conditions of the Company’s Sale Policy
First: Terms of Sale via the Website:
1. Since the main objective of the company is to make the sale available via its website to reach the consumer, the website is limited to personal use and not commercial sale or distributors. The company has the right to cancel any purchase order made by distributors, or repeated purchase orders for another person. The company may set limitations on sold commodity number and commodity listed in purchase orders to allow other customers to benefit from the offers.
2. We are keen to provide the most accurate information related to prices to all users, however errors may sometimes occur; such as in case a reasonable product price is not set correctly. Therefore, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order issued on our site related to a product of an expired offer; the order may only be proceed after modifying the price and informing the customer with such price and receiving customer confirmation.
The Company reserves the right to correct errors, update the contents of our website, or modify product prices at any time without prior notice. The Company may modify or delete any item of company sale policy at any time without prior notice.
3. All payment methods are possible and available to all our customers in order to facilitate the payment process, whether cash upon receipt or online payment. The company has the right to demand some data or proof that it deems necessary to complete the sale process through the website.The company may cancel the purchase order in the event the customer refuses to comply with company’s requirements. The company will not be responsible for any bank transactions between the customer and his bank, and the company's role is limited to asking the bank to pay the outstanding amount. In case of nonpayment, the company has the right to cancel purchase order without referring to the customer.
4. The customer issue purchase order via our website, after completing all the steps successfully, and chooses the date for executing the order according to the available dates on the website, an e-mail is sent to the customer with details of the purchase order and its status, and the customer is contacted.
5. The purchase order issued by the customer is accepted by the company when the company notifies the customer of the acceptance of the purchase order in writing via e-mail or a telephone call.
Second: Methods of Payment:
1. Cash on Delivery:
2- Payment using Visa or MasterCard cards upon receipt.
In such case, if the customer, after receiving the commodity, wishes to return it to the company and cancel the purchase order, the value will be refunded to the customer by the company within one week from sale date
3- Electronic payment using Visa or MasterCard cards “Online”.
Without any responsibility on the company in this regard.
Third: Exchange and Return Policy
The amount is refunded to the customer in the same method of payment used by the customer, with administrative expenses of % of the value of the commodity for the benefit of the electronic payment services users, but in the event that the sold commodity does not retain its condition at the time of receipt and its original status specified by law has changed, the consumer shall have no right to demand replacement or refund of the value.
The company draws the attention of its valued customers to the necessity of reading the general terms of sales policy via our page on the website before completing the purchase process, as the customer’s sending of the purchase order through the website is considered an approval on such terms and commitment to what is stated therein with immediate effect. In order to maintain our customers trust the company provides a distinguished service in the local markets plays a developmental role for the community, and maximizes the value of the company
Take into account that selling through the website is available to all governorates of the Republic.
Last Updated: 5th May 2022